Organic Herbal Ointment/Salve
Traditionnaly used in Western herbalism to treat minor skin inflammations, wounds, burns and eczema. Adults and children: Apply generously on affected area. External use only. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist. Do not use if allergic to plants from the Asteraceae or Plantaginaceae family.
- Comfrey fresh org. leaf and root Symphytum officinale
- Calendula fresh org. flower Calendula officinalis
- Chickweed fresh org. aerial part Stellaria media
- Black walnut dried org. leaf Juglans nigra
- Plantain fresh org. leaf Plantago major
- Mullein fresh org. leaf Verbascum thapsus
- St-John’s wort org. flower Hypericum perforatum
- Goldenseal dried org. roots and rhizome Hydrastis canadensis
- NMI: first cold pressed organic olive oil, organic beeswax.
Calendula, goldenseal, st Johnswort, black walnut, plantain, chickweed, comfrey, mullein, olive oil, beeswax
About Clef des Champs