Guava - Leaves (Organic)
Guava essential oil is used in cosmetic aromatherapy for its skin antioxidant, purifying and revitalizing properties.
- Botanical Name: Psidium guajava L
- Part of Plant: Leaf
- Origin: Madagascar
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: LIMONENE, B-CARYOPHYLLENE
- Other Name: Guaves
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Hesperide, wood and hazelnut
- Colour: Pale yellow to yellow
Direction: Topical (Adults): Mix 1 to 2 drops in ½ tsp (2.5ml) of vegetable oil.
Psidium guajava L extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.