Angelica - Root (Organic)
Angelica-Root essential oil is used for its softening and calming properties. An excellent skin toner, it is ideal for dry, rough, damaged and tired skin.
- Botanical Name: Angelica archangelica
- Part of Plant: Root
- Origin: Hungary
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® CANADA
- Chemotype: A PINENE, D-3-CARENE, B PHELLANDRENE
- Other Name: -
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Aromatic, warm and herbaceous
- Colour: Pale yellow to brown
Direction: Topical (Adults) Essential oils should be used only after being diluted in a carrier oil.
Angelica archangelica extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.