Basil - Holy (Organic)
Basil-Holy essential oil is used in cosmetic aromatherapy as an anti-aging skin care and for its revitalizing, firming and purifying properties.
- Botanical Name: Ocimum sanctum
- Part of Plant: Plant & flower
- Origin: India
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: EUGENOL, B CARYOPHYLLENE
- Other Name: Tulsi
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Herbaceous with hot and spicy notes
- Colour: Colorless to clear yellow
Direction: Topical (Adults): Mix 1 drop in 2 tbsp (30ml) of vegetable oil.
Ocimum sanctum extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.