Sunscreen - SPF50 Sport Butter Stick
It’s a butter… It’s a stick… but it’s NOT a stick of butter. Our SPF 50 Sport Mineral Sunscreen Butter Stick is just as delicious on your skin (moisturizing, gentle, easy to blend) with added UVB/UVA sun protection.
Blends in clear – or keep it white for your best Spicoli impression. Easy wide-mouth sunscreen butter stick for no-mess direct application
Strong UVA/UVB broad spectrum sun protection Oxybenzone-free, made with only Reef Friendly ingredients Great for extreme weather, even greater for sensitive skin Very Water Resistant (80 minutes)
On-the-go zinc that protects for days! Made from a mineral blend of Zinc oxide and botanical ingredients, our popular SPF 50 Mineral Sunscreen Butter is face (and body!) sunscreen at its best.
Super hydrating and easy to blend thanks to coconut oil and jojoba oil, this sunscreen doesn’t leave your skin greasy and won’t clog your pores (sensitive skin, rejoice!). Zinc oxide actually sits on top of your skin to physically block UVA and UVB rays, and beeswax gives this butter an extra “oomph” in the waterproof department (water-resistant for 80 minutes).
Broad-spectrum SPF in a handy dandy stick form – you butter believe it!
- Topical mineral sunscreen for face or body
- Certified Organic by USDA/NOP
- Leaping Bunny certified (that means cruelty-free!)
- Plastic-free packaging
- Made with mineral ingredients deemed ‘safe’ by the FDA
- Active ingredient: 25% non-nano particle zinc oxide
- Oxybenzone free, GMO free, Gluten Free, Paraben free, Hypoallergenic and great for sensitive skin
- Prevents sun damage Coral reef friendly (does NOT include oxybenzone, octinoxate, octocrylene, PABA [Aminobenzoic Acid], enzacamene, octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, toxic preservatives, or additives)
Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Organic Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flowers infused in Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E).
About All Good
All Good is founded in 1998 by Caroline Duell, a massage therapist and outdoor enthusiast who, after working in emergency care on an ambulance, had the vision to create a product that would harness nature's power to heal.
The All Good team is now headquartered in Morro Bay, California Just up the road is our organic farm where we grow food for the team and Calendula for All Good products. So, from Caroline's kitchen to you, the company continues to grow with a diversity of body care offerings inspired by the very first healing balm product.