Anise - Star (Organic)
Anise star essential oil is used in aromatherapy as an antispasmodic to relieve colic, indigestion, bloating and abdominal cramps.
- Botanical Name: Illicium verum
- Part of Plant: Seed
- Origin: Vietnam
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: TRANS ANETHOLE
- Other Name: Chinese anise or Badiane
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Anise-like and aromatic
- Colour: Pale yellow to dark yellow
Direction: Topical (Adults) Mix 1 to 2 drops in 1 teaspoon (5ml) of vegetable oil; apply to abdomen 3 times per day.
Illicium verum extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.