Basil - Exotic (Organic)
Exotic Basil essential oil is used in aromatherapy to help relieve mental fatigue.
- Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum var. basilicum
- Part of Plant: Flowering top
- Origin: India/Madagascar/Vietnam
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: METHYLCHAVICOL (ESTRAGOLE)
- Other Name: Great Basil, Royal Herb
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Fresh, spicy, anise-like
- Colour: Pale yellow to amber yellow
Direction: Topical (Adults): Mix 1 drop in 7 teaspoons (35ml) of vegetable oil; apply to solar plexus or along the spine 3 times a day.
Ocimum basilicum var. basilicum extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.