The maceration of Calendula flowers in sunflower oil promotes the regeneration of skin tissue. Particularly beneficial for delicate, sensitive skin, this extract is suitable for young children (2 years older). Healing and anti-inflammatory, this is a must have at home.
Traditionally used in herbal medicines to help heal wounds and relieve skin inflammation and irritation. For all skin types.
- Botanical Name: Calendula officinalis/Helianthus anuus
- Part of Plant: Flower
- Origin: France
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® Greenlife
- Other Name: Garden marigold, English marigold
- Extraction Method: Maceration of the flowering tops of freshly harvested organic Calendula officinalis in organic sunflower oil
- Odour: Floral, slightly bitter
- Colour: Orange to red
Direction: Topical (Adults and children 2 years and older): Apply to affected area as needed.
Calendula Officinalis* 99.8%. Calendula officinalis Extract*, Helianthus annuus Oil*, Tocopherol (Vit. E) 0,2%. 100% of total ingredients are from natural origin. *99,8% of total ingredients are from Organic farming.
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.