Chamomile - Roman (Organic)
Chamomile - Roman essential oil is used in aromatherapy for its calming, sedative and antispasmodic properties. It helps relieve stress, insomnia, headaches and migraines.
- Botanical Name: Chamaemelum nobile
- Part of Plant: Flowering top
- Origin: South Africa/Hungary
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: ISOBUTYL ANGELATE
- Other Name: -
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Fruity, aromatic, warm, herbaceous
- Colour: Colorless to yellow green
Direction: Inhalation Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water/facial steamer. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
Chamaemelum nobile extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.
We Also Recommend
100% Biodégradables Eco Baby Wipes