Cinnamon Cassia Bark (Organic)
Cinnamon Cassia essential oil is used in perfumery to create oriental and spicy perfumes.
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum cassia
- Part of Plant: Leaf, twig, bark
- Origin: Vietnam
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® CANADA
- Chemotype: CINNAMALDEHYDE, CINNAMYL ACETATE
- Other Name: Chinese false cinnamon
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Characteristic of cinnamon
- Colour: Pale yellow to dark yellow
Direction: Topical (Adults) Essential oils should be used only after being diluted in a carrier oil.
Cinnamomum cassia extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.