Cinnamon - True Bark (Organic)
Cinnamon - True Bark essential oil is used in aromatherapy as a carminative and antispasmodic for symptomatic relief of digestive discomfort as well as to help relieve cough and cold.
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum zeylanicum (C.verum)
- Part of Plant: Bark
- Origin: South Africa/Madagascar/Sri Lanka
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: TRANS-CINNAMALDEHYDE
- Other Name: Cinnamomum verum
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Spicy, pleasant, sweet
- Colour: Light yellow to amber
Direction: Inhalation Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water or a diffuser. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
Cinnamomum zeylanicum (C.verum) extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.