Cinnamosma Fragrans (Saro) (Conv.)
Saro essential oil is known for its astringent properties. It is ideal for mature skin to minimize the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Botanical Name: Cinnamosma fragrans
- Part of Plant: Leaf
- Origin: Madagascar
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® CANADA
- Chemotype: 1.8 CINEOLE, B PINENE, SABINENE
- Other Name: Saro, Mandravasarotra
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Fresh, pleasant and rising
- Colour: Colorless to dark yellow
Direction: Topical (Adults) Essential oils should be used only after being diluted in a carrier oil.
Cinnamosma fragrans extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.