Clary Sage Extract
Sage - Sclary essential oil is used to help relieve premenstrual tension (PMS), menopausal symptoms and to help calm nerves.
- Botanical Name: Salvia sclarea
- Part of Plant: Leaf & flower
- Origin: France/Hungary/Russia/Ukraine
- Culture: Conventional
- Chemotype: LINALYL ACETATE
- Other Name: Clary
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Herbaceous, notes of tobacco and hay
- Colour: Colorless to yellow brown
Direction: Topical (Adults) Mix 1 to 2 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil; apply locally 3 times a day. Inhalation (Nervous syst.) Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water or a diffuser. Inhale slowly for 5-10 minutes.
Salvia sclarea extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.