Cypress-Evergreen essential oil is used in aromatherapy as an astringent and venous tonic for varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
- Botanical Name: Cupressus sempervirens
- Part of Plant: Twig
- Origin: Spain/France/Morocco
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: A PINENE
- Other Name: -
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Fresh, resinous, rustic, woody
- Colour: Pale yellow to yellow-orange
Direction: Topical (Adults) Mix 2 to 3 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil; apply locally 3 times a day.
Cupressus sempervirens extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.