Dill essential oil is used in perfumery for its pleasant, aniseed scent.
- Botanical Name: Anethum graveolens
- Part of Plant: Seed
- Origin: Austria/Bulgaria/Hungary/India
- Culture: Conventional
- Chemotype: CARVONE, LIMONENE
- Other Name: -
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Minty, herbaceous, zesty
- Colour: Pale yellow to light yellow
Direction: Topical (Adults) Essential oils should be used only after being diluted in a carrier oil.
Anethum graveolens extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.
We Also Recommend
100% Biodégradables Eco Baby Wipes