Eucalyptus Lemon-Scented (Organic)
Eucalyptus Lemon-scented essential oil is used in aromatherapy to relieve arthritic and rheumatic pain.
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus citriodora
- Part of Plant: Leaf
- Origin: Australia/Brazil/India/Madagascar
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: CITRONELLAL
- Other Name: Corymbia citriodora
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Lemony, spicy, zesty
- Colour: Yellow to orange
Direction: Topical (Adults): Mix 2 to 15 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil; apply locally 3 times a day.
Eucalyptus citriodora extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.