Everlasting - Immortelle essential oil is used in aromatherapy to help relieve minor skin irritations, cuts, bruises and minor burns as well as for symptomatic relief of eczema and dermatitis.
- Botanical Name: Helichrysum italicum
- Part of Plant: Flowering top
- Origin: France (Corsica)/Italy
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: ITALIDIONES
- Other Name: -
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Fresh, aromatic, spicy, more or less terpene-like
- Colour: Very pale yellow green to orange or green
Direction: Topical (Adults) Mix 1 drop in 1 teaspoon (5ml) of vegetable oil; apply locally 3 times a day.
Helichrysum italicum extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.