Labrador Tea (Organic)
Labrador Tea essential oil purifies the skin and improves skin lesions. It soothes hypersensitive skin and allergic reactions, detoxifies by fighting the effects of pollution, and has an antioxidant effect that helps fight skin ageing.
- Botanical Name: Ledum groenlandicum
- Part of Plant: Leaf & flower
- Origin: Canada
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® CANADA
- Chemotype: A-B SELINENE, A-B PINENE, Germacrone
- Other Name: Labrador tea
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Fresh, note of cumin
- Colour: Light yellow to dark yellow
Direction: Topical (Adults) Essential oils should be used only after being diluted in a carrier oil.
Ledum groenlandicum extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.
We Also Recommend
100% Biodégradables Eco Baby Wipes