Lavender fine essential oil is used in aromatherapy for its relaxant properties (sedative, calming, nervine) to help relieve nervousness, irritability and worry and to help with sleep.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula angustifolia
- Part of Plant: Flowering top
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: LINALYL ACETATE
- Other Name: Lavandula officinalis, English Lavender
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Rustic, floral and herbaceous
- Colour: Light yellow to orange
Direction: Inhalation Add 4 to 12 drops of essential oil to a bowl of steaming hot water/facial steam machine. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes.
Lavandula angustifolia extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.