Lavender - Hybrid Super essential oil is used in aromatherapy to calm nerves as well as to help relieve headaches.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula hybrida super
- Part of Plant: Flowering top
- Origin: -
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: LINALYL ACETATE
- Other Name: Lavandula x intermedia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Characteristic, rustic, slightly camphoraceous
- Colour: Light yellow to orange
Direction: Topical (Adults) Mix 2 to 5 drops in 1 teaspoon (5ml) of vegetable oil; apply to the affected area 3 times a day. Inhalation Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water or a diffuser. Inhale slowly and for 5-10 minutes.
Lavandula hybrida super extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.