Lavender spike essential oil is used in aromatherapy for its analgesic and healing properties to relieve minor pain and burns.
- Botanical Name: Lavandula latifolia (L. spica)
- Part of Plant: Flowering top
- Origin: -
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: LINALOOL
- Other Name: Broadleaved Lavender or Portuguese Lavender
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Floral, fresh and camphoraceous
- Colour: Colourless to pale yellow
Direction: Topical (Adults) Mix 2 to 3 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) of vegetable oil; apply 3 times a day, locally.
Lavandula latifolia (L. spica) extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.