Marjoram - Spanish (Organic)
Marjoram spanish essential oil is used in aromatherapy to soothe respiratory discomfort.
- Botanical Name: Thymus mastichina
- Part of Plant: Leaf & flower
- Origin: Spain
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: 1.8 CINEOLE
- Other Name: Spanish wild Marjoram
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Rustic, spicy and cineol-like
- Colour: Light yellow to dark yellow
Direction: Inhalation Add 4 to 12 drops to a bowl of steaming hot water/facial steam machine. Inhale slowly and deeply for 5-10 minutes, once a day.
Thymus mastichina extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.