Neroli 100% (Orange Blossom) (Organic)
Neroli essential oil is used in cosmetic aromatherapy for its skin tonic and anti-aging properties and add fragrance to your recipes.
Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium ssp amara
Part of Plant: Flower
- Origin: Morocco
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: LIMONENE, LINALOOL, LINALYL ACETATE
- Other Name: Bitter orange blossom
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Fresh, floral and animal
- Colour: Pale yellow to amber yellow
Direction: Topical (Adults): Mix 1 to 2 drops in 1 teaspoon (5ml) of vegetable oil.
Citrus aurantium ssp amara extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.