Tea Tree essential oil is used as a germicide antiseptic to relieve minor skin irritations and abrasions.
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Part of Plant: Leaf
- Origin: South Africa/Australia/Mozambique
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: TERPINENE 4-OL
- Other Name: Narrow-leaved paperbark, Narrow-leaved tea-tree or Snow-in-summer
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Aromatic, woody and terpene like
- Colour: Colorless to greenish yellow
Direction: Topical (Adults): Apply pure or mix 5 to 10 drops in 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of vegetable oil; apply to the affected area 3 times per day.
Melaleuca alternifolia extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.