Thyme - Satureioides (Organic)
Satureioides Thyme essential oil is used in cosmetic aromatherapy for its purifying properties on oily and acne prone skin.
Botanical Name: Thymus satureioides
Part of Plant: Flowering top
- Origin: Morocco
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: BORNEOL, CARVACROL
- Other Name: Borneol - Thyme
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Typical, wild and strong
- Colour: Dark yellow to orange
Direction: Topical (Adults): Mix 1 drop in 1 tsp (5ml) of vegetable oil.
Thymus satureioides extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.