Verbena - Lemon (Organic)
Verbena-Lemon essential oil is used in cosmetic aromatherapy for its skin purifying and revitalizing properties.
Botanical Name: Lippia citriodora
- Part of Plant: Leaf
- Origin: Morocco
- Culture: Organic, certified by ECOCERT® ICO
- Chemotype: CITRAL (NERAL+GERANIAL), LIMONENE
- Other Name: Aloysia citriodora (Triphylla), Lemon scented Verbena
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Odour: Fresh, lemony, sweet and fruity
- Colour: Amber yellow to orange
Direction: Topical (Adults): Mix 1 to 2 drops in ½ tsp (2.5ml) of vegetable oil.
Lippia citriodora extract
About DIVINE ESSENCE
Aromatherapy is founded on artisanal wisdom and solid science. It’s our passion. Producers and importers of more than 200 essential oils of superior grade, virtually all Divine Essence® essential oils are certified organic by Ecocert. We are recognized for our state-of-the-art research and development by government agencies—recognition that attests to the therapeutic value of Divine Essence® products: 100% natural remedies for the ills of the age and beyond.