Beard Balm - Peppermint Cedarwood
Use this balm to tame and train even the most rebellious Beard.
CONTROLS- Provides comfortable hold, giving weight to rogue whiskers.
PROTECT AND RECOVER- Seals hair cuticle and replenishes lost oils.
NOURISHES- Rich in Vitamin D.
BOOSTS CIRCULATION- Peppermint and Cedarwood essential oils stimulate blood flow, supporting healthy hair growth.
NATURAL ASTRINGENT- Cedarwood essential oil tightens pores and balances oil production.
Defines shape. Adds Structure. Eliminates flakes, dryness and itching
Targeted Solutions For
Dull skin and facial hair
1. Using the back of a fingernail, deposit a small amount of product into the palm of your hand.
2. Warm the balm by rubbing your hands together until the product is soft and evenly distributed.
3. Starting at the neck and working upwards toward the jaw, massage the softened balm into the skin underneath. Apply through to the ends of the beard. Continue by “raking” the remaining product through the beard with the fingertips, using downwards strokes.
4. Finish off with our Executive Boar Bristle Brush, to remove dead skin cells and encourage even product distribution.
5. Further shaping may be completed with our Cellulose Acetate Luxury Comb.
Butyrospermum Parkii(Shea Butter) Fruit*,
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*,
Cera Alba (Beeswax)*,
Mentha Piperita(Peppermint) Oil*,
Cedrus Atlantica(Cedarwood) Bark Oil*
About Educated Beards
Educated Beards is a Canadian company founded in 2017 by a couple Kevin Leboeuf and Alice Philip. Alice Philip as a Holistic Nutritionist noticed the hash chemicals and toxic ingredient list. She looked for solution and after months of research and testing they created a premium and holistically safe beard care essentials.
Educated Beards offer a quality beard care and grooming essential only using 100% organic, natural and premium ingredients. Their products promote a healthy hair, eliminate itching, irritation, beardruff and a control over your beard. They strive to give you and your beard the best experience! Each batch is produced with quality and care. Educated Beards is not only committed to offer a healthy care on your skin and hair but also to our healthy environment by using a sustainable resources and unrefined. Their products are cruelty free, products and ingredients are not tested on animal!
We Also Recommend
Every Man Jack
2-In-1 Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner - Hemp