Book of Beards - Peppermint & Cedarwood
Description- include 7 prouducts in the set.
- Beard Oil: This product will eliminate itch, hydrate your skin and remove “beardruff.” Made with premium quality oils such as Argan, Jojoba, and Grape Seed.
- Beard and Body Wash: It is important to wash your beard with a different soap then the one you use on your head. The skin on your scalp is very different then the skin on your face and body. Use this wash to promote a healthy- looking beard.
- Shears: These premium quality shears will allow you to remove straggly hair, dead ends and split ends without messing with your mane.
- Boar Hair Brush: This executive brush is made of 100% natural boar hair. Use of this brush on a daily basis, removes dead skin cells, distributes oils evenly throughout the beard and detangles beard hairs.
- Beard Balm: This high-end product will eliminate itch, hydrate your skin and remove “beardruff”. It also allows you to style your beard. Made of only premium quality natural ingredients including shea butter and beeswax.
- Moustache Wax: This specialty product will help you style your moustache giving you a firm, lasting hold on your whiskers.
- Comb: This luxury comb is made of cellulose acetate, a plant-based plastic that is a far superior product to any other plastics. This comb glides through your hair with ease and very little static. It has no sharp edges that could damage the cuticle of the hair helping to maintain a healthy and full beard.
About Educated BeardsEducated Beards is a Canadian company founded in 2017 by a couple Kevin Leboeuf and Alice Philip. Alice Philip as a Holistic Nutritionist noticed the hash chemicals and toxic ingredient list. She looked for solution and after months of research and testing they created a premium and holistically safe beard care essentials.
Educated Beards offer a quality beard care and grooming essential only using 100% organic, natural and premium ingredients. Their products promote a healthy hair, eliminate itching, irritation, beardruff and a control over your beard. They strive to give you and your beard the best experience! Each batch is produced with quality and care. Educated Beards is not only committed to offer a healthy care on your skin and hair but also to our healthy environment by using a sustainable resources and unrefined. Their products are cruelty free, products and ingredients are not tested on animal!
We Also Recommend
Every Man Jack
2-In-1 Thickening Shampoo & Conditioner - Hemp