Complete Honua Hawaiian skincare ritual:
All in full size:
- Paakai Cleansing cream & mask: The Pa'akai cleansing cream is a naturally scented daily cleanser that helps to even skin tone, tighten pores and leaves skin completely refreshed. Blended with Hawaiian salt, aloalo (hibiscus) and limu (seaweed extract), this creamy Hawaiian infusion deep cleans without stripping or drying the skin.
- Hawaiian Beauty water: The Hawaiian Beauty Water is a liquid exfoliant for all skin types. The powerful blend of aloalo (hibiscus), coconut water, Hawaiian sugarcane and papaya enzymes, remove dead skin, tighten porese and inscrease elasticity for a luminous complexion. Depending on your skin skin type, this our "glow potion" is intended to be used 3-5 times per week and is a wonderful skin prep before makeup application.
- Aloha Youth Serum: Turn back time with this silky light serum, designed to hydrate, smooth, brighten, tighten and nourish the skin. This ultra-luxe serum is a blend of traditional Hawaiian botanicals known for their healing and regenerative properties. Aloalo, the hibiscus flower and the native shrub of ‘awa, work together to firm and tighten the skin. While the herbal infusion of noni deliver a rich dose of vitamin C the comfrey leaf regenerates skin cells to reverse the signs of aging for that coveted youthful Hawaiian glow.
- Olena Oil: yout will see and feel your skin glow with this Olena Turmeric Beauty Oil. Olena, Hawaiian turmeric, is an anti-inflammatory powerhouse known to treat skin conditions like sun damage, eczema and acne. Blended with the ancient Hawaiian plant oils of kukui and kamani, these healing oils help hydrate the skin, revive damaged skin and promote elasticity. With the addition of antioxidant rich cacao, this multi-tasking super oil will leave you with brighter, more supple skin.
*Decorations are not included in the set
- Paakai Cleansing cream & mask: Pure Vitalized Water (Aqua), Organic Rose (Rosa damascena) Hydrosol, Organic Witch Hazel Water (Hamamelis virginiana), Wild Harvested Seaweed Extract (Fucus vesiculosis), Organic Hibiscus( Hibiscus sabdariffa) Co2, Honua Pa’akai (Hawaiian Salt), Organic Herbal Oil Infusions of Rose Petals (Rosa damascena), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Chamomile Flowers(Matricaria recutita), Calendula Blossoms (Calendula officinalis), Comfrey Leaf & Root (Symphytum officinale) & Rosehips Seeds (Rosa mosqueta) in Organic High Oleic Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius) & Sesame (Sesame indicum), Sorbitan Olivate, Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Lecithin, Organic Gromwell Root CO2 (Lithospermum erythrorhizon), Sage (Salvia officinalis) & Organic Rosemary Antioxidants (Rosmarinus officinalis), Grapefruit Seed (Citrus Paradisi)
- Hawaiian Beauty water:Organic Coconut (Cocos nucifera) Water (Aqua), Organic Rose (Rosa damascena) Hydrosol, Organic Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa), Organic Witch Hazel (Hamamelis), Ko/Hawaiian Sugar Cane(Sucrose),Willow Bark (Salix alba), & Papaya (Carica papaya) Enzyme
- Aloha Youth Serum: Pure Vitalized Water (Aqua), Organic Coconut (Cocos nucifera), Water(Aqua), Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Organic ‘Awa Co2 (Piper methysticum), Organic Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa) Co2, Hops (Humulus lupulus) Co2, Organic Herbal Infusions of Noni (Morinda citrifolia), ‘?lena (Curcuma longa) Cacao (Theobroma cacao), Comfrey Root & Leaf (Symphytum officinale), Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) in Wildcrafted Kukui Nut (Aleurites moluccans), Kamani (Calophyllum inophyllum) & Chia Seed (Salvia hispanica), Organic Lecithin, Ylang Ylang (Canaga Odorata), Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Antioxidant, Non GMO Vitamin E, Grapefruit Seed (Citrus paradisi)
- Olena Oil: Organic & Wildcrafted Herbal Oil Infusions of ‘?lena (Curcuma long), Noni (Morinda citrifolia) & Cacao (Theobroma cacao) in Kukui Nut (Aleurites moluccans) and Kamani (Calophyllum inophyllum), & Chia Seed (Salvia hispanica), Organic Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Antioxidant
Mama Honua (Mother Earth) is the heart of our company, the foundation where our botanicals are born. The ancient Hawaiians believed it was our duty to care for the land which takes care of us. Our ‘ohana honors this responsibility and gives back by: supporting local farmers who keep our native plants thriving, using 100% recycle and compostable packaging created by wind energy and inscribed with vegetable ink, donating time and a portion of our proceeds to a nonprofit organization in Hawai'i that replenishes our native plants, teaches the importantce of Hawaiian culture and encourages the commuity to love the land and one another.